R&M RX Chip - where is it?

I've got a Load 60 test bike (great price!) with booked RX chip that will not work. The app says the battery is flat - where is it installed? Is it a separate module in the frame or integrated within the Bosch motor?

RM says it is charged off the light circuit, but haven't given me any more information. Absolutely no documentation can be found, hopefully someone has dealt with one here.

For the future, it is a standalone module made by a company called "it's my bike".

It has modular connections inside that are easily pulled loose. If you have trouble with yours and do not get a "charging" notice in the app, check that the cable hasn't come unplugged on the module.

For the future, it is a standalone module made by a company called "it's my bike".

It has modular connections inside that are easily pulled loose. If you have trouble with yours and do not get a "charging" notice in the app, check that the cable hasn't come unplugged on the module.
But where is it installed? Could you figure it out?

For the load, it is attached to the bottom of the bucket. I couldn't figure out how the cable connects to the main system, but was happy to not have to go into the frame.

Zurück
Oben Unten