Nabe für anhänger

Hi, I hope it is not against the rules to write in English!

I have a Roland Carrie.me trailer, and I would like to build new wheels for it. It has a 12mm axle. Where can I get good quality hubs for this purpose? And where can I get the quick-release axles separately, if I need spares? I didn't manage to find these "one-sided" hubs anywhere separately. Roland does sell complete wheels, but I would like to build my own.

So my questions are:
- What is the correct name/terminology for the hubs that connect to the body of the trailer on one side only?
- Can these "one sided" hubs be acquired separately, just like normal bicycle hubs? Are there any quality brands? If I knew the correct search word, I could find them on my own, I guess.
-Can the "quick release" axles be acquired seaparately?
- Are all 12mm axles, hubs and trailers compatible whith each other? If not, what dimensions do I need to look for to determine compatibility?

Thanks a lot,

Zoltán

Übersetzung mit Googlrübersetzer:

Ich habe einen Roland Carrie.me-Anhänger und möchte dafür neue Räder bauen. Es hat eine 12mm Achse. Wo bekomme ich gute Naben für diesen Zweck her? Und wo bekomme ich die Steckachsen einzeln her, wenn ich Ersatzteile benötige? Ich habe es nirgends geschafft, diese "einseitigen" Naben separat zu finden. Roland verkauft zwar Kompletträder, aber ich würde gerne meine eigenen bauen.

Also meine Fragen sind:
- Wie lauten die korrekte Bezeichnung/Terminologie für die Naben, die nur auf einer Seite mit der Karosserie des Anhängers verbunden sind?
- Können diese "einseitigen" Naben wie normale Fahrradnaben einzeln erworben werden? Gibt es Qualitätsmarken? Wenn ich das richtige Suchwort wüsste, könnte ich sie selbst finden, denke ich.
-Können die "Quick Release"-Achsen separat erworben werden?
- Sind alle 12mm Achsen, Naben und Trailer miteinander kompatibel? Wenn nicht, nach welchen Abmessungen muss ich suchen, um die Kompatibilität zu bestimmen?

Achsen gibt es aus dem Rollstuhlbereich.

Bei den Naben ist es auch meist etwas das für Rollstühle gebaut wurde.

Rollstuhlnaben

Übersetzung mit Google:
There are axles from the wheelchair sector.

The hubs are usually something that was built for wheelchairs.

wheelchair hubs

welcome to forum Zoltán,
Where can I get good quality hubs for this purpose?
bitex is good quality, you can get it for example at Ginko https://shop.ginkgo-veloteile.de/Laufradzubehoer/Naben/Bitex-Naben/Bitex-DH12N-Trike-Disc-Nabe.html
And where can I get the quick-release axles separately, if I need spares?
What is the correct name/terminology for the hubs that connect to the body of the trailer on one side only?
Klemmung: einseitig aufgehängt
Are all 12mm axles, hubs and trailers compatible whith each other?
No - it also depends on the length.

If i remember correctly, hinterher.com uses 12mm single sided axles and they do sell parts separately and encourage building things yourself.

Zurück
Oben Unten