Suchergebnisse

1. D

Babysitz für Müller-Riese Load 60

https://www.cargobikeforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/weber-babyschale-in-load-60.3807/ I must mention that I replaced this with a babyschale from Qeridoo and that worked out much much better. I will try to make a new post if I have pictures from that setup.
  2. D

Does RM make sun shades for the Load 75??

I am currently working to build sun shades for the sides of the Load 75. I have to wonder, what are the velcro strips for since RM doesn't seem to sell panels that fit the sides? The top panel does not fit there, and it is really awkward to MAKE it fit there. It is definitely not made to go on...
  3. D

MY20 RM Load 75 - 46 or 44T Chainring/Kettenblat?

No idea, haven't noticed there was a difference. Where do you see it for sale?
  4. D

Yes, I have touring. The guard works with everything. The Torque output of the motor is pretty high, to overcome the 48t. With a 44t at the same Torque, it's like a rocket. 42 might be OK, but you'll lose top end speed beyond the 35kmh limit. Climbing will be great...
  5. D

I found a generic fsa 44t and it works really great. Exactly what this bike should have come with. The power is actually too much in Turbo, but at least the climbing is much better. A factory replacement is FSA megatooth 1x ring (impossible to find right now) :
  6. D

R&M RX Chip - where is it?

For the load, it is attached to the bottom of the bucket. I couldn't figure out how the cable connects to the main system, but was happy to not have to go into the frame.
  7. D

For the future, it is a standalone module made by a company called "it's my bike". It has modular connections inside that are easily pulled loose. If you have trouble with yours and do not get a "charging" notice in the app, check that the cable hasn't come unplugged on the module.
  8. D

I've got a Load 60 test bike (great price!) with booked RX chip that will not work. The app says the battery is flat - where is it installed? Is it a separate module in the frame or integrated within the Bosch motor? RM says it is charged off the light circuit, but haven't given me any more...
  9. D

Has anyone changed the front chainring to a smaller one with a Bosch Gen4? The 48T is just a bit too big for some hills here and I've decided that a 44T would be best since high speed is too difficult anyway. Better to have the low range. Do you know the chainline measurement? Can I buy any...
  10. D

Load 60 Bodenplatte- MY20 is totally different than MY19

Yeah, usually companies will say that so you buy the newer model, but the structure design will be the same. This time they were right.
  11. D

RM Load 75 - how long for delivery?

I'm getting an error, I guess the configuration code is different than what it wants. I'll have to ask my dealer for a different code.
  12. D

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yes! Thanks for the tip!
  13. D

Load 60 Bodenplatte- MY20 is totally different than MY19

I attempted to install a new 2020 bodenplatte on my 2019 Load 60 so I could have the new Fussraum and Doppelkindersitz with recline function. Unfortunately for older Loads, it appears they have completely redesigned the floor beams in the new Loads- the bolts and foot box cutout are impossible...
  14. D

Yes he said 4 weeks, but that was 5 weeks ago. I would like to see real-time experiences with delivery compared to estimates.
  15. D

Load 60/75 Kinderverdeck - Better Poles Available?

For the second time, the fiberglass poles supporting the rain hood have split down the middle. I know RM will replace them, but it is still a hassle. Are there any good alternatives someone has tried? Camping poles come to mind, but I wonder if they suffer the same problem with the tight curves.
  16. D

Maxi Cosi im Load

Check this thread, I posted some pics of my setup using foam on the floor and 2x RM cargo straps to imitate the car seat belt https://www.cargobikeforum.de/forum/index.php?threads/babysitz-f%C3%BCr-m%C3%BCller-riese-load-60.3591/page-2#post-57846
  17. D

I guess it hasn't come early then? Darn, the touring drivetrain is what I'm after.
  18. D

Hello, I am looking to buy a new Load 75. Does anyone know what the actual delivery times are now? My last Load came earlier than estimated, but I doubt that could be the case now. I wish they showed delivery times on the website, like Canyon does.
Zurück
Oben Unten